Monday, October 22, 2012

.:Falling:.

Hey there, everybody! I know it's been a while since I last posted, and the P52 project has been neglected, but we've been enjoying life and the last sunshine days... (are you singing along with me that good old tune? if you're anything like isabella you certainly are... ;)

My sweet baby is no baby anymore... on her way to becoming a toddler she no longer wants help with her eating or drinking, meaning lots more mess... eventually she gets to swallow some of the stuff she throws around the house... that's the way things are moving on right now...


Crispy mornings and evenings don't let you miss the point, neither do the beautiful fall colors around the hills and mountains surrouding us... I must say time is getting ahead of itself, as the poe like days haven't waited for november to come by... it makes me nostalgic, in a good way...

Crafting is a necessary activity during fall, there goes my first:

and my second fall wreath attempt... this is me "falling" around the house... (ha! do you get it? lame pun... :P) Fall also includes ripe apples, soups, baking and loads of wool...


Hope you too are getting into the spirit of the season... 


No comments:

Post a Comment