Thursday, April 10, 2014

.:looking back:.

ok, not in the mood to keep wallowing without doing anything about it I started thinking about the impeding events of next week... which led to activities I can do with the pea... which led to the prince of egypt, because, you know, an animation is always a good idea... which reminded me of egypt... ah, egypt and the babymoon... it says something about me that the only time as a grown up when I felt completely comfortable about wearing a two piece in public was when I sported 18 kg plus above my average weight? uhum, I know the word: unique... ^^ thank you very much...


yep... sun, beach, local concoctions, narghilè... sure, snorkelling wasn't that easy with a six month baby having a great time by kicking your lungs, but still fun...



lying with my feet up...


... a lot... ;)


a selfie, just because...


and that will be all for today, folks! get ready for the holiday!






No comments:

Post a Comment