Wednesday, June 25, 2014

.:life on the fast lane:.

one more time... I've been away from here, but as the title says we've been living life on the fast lane... our little lady starts school (ok, technically it is summer camp, but she will be out and I will have mornings for myself, so yeah, let's say it is school, mmk?) next monday and sure as the sun rising in the east, I found a way to get myself into a thousand one projects related to school... what's life without a little mad rush of adrenaline, right?

school calendar made specially for the sweet little pea
I am happy to report that the little lady is doing well with her first dead line... we had a month to get rid off the nappies, and overall she's done it... I'll spare you the details, let's just say she is an overachiever for half the process, the half that is more frequently met with...
happy to report that no toys were harmed on the making of this post

also, she is all overexcited about going back to the school routine... everyday she asks when she is going to meet the children... she is a rare specimen that one... couldn't love her more...
school uniform, what's not to love?

I'll sure miss her happy bantering around the house in the mornings, but she loves new discoveries, and who am I to hinder her progress... just, they grow up so fast... snif, snif...
multitasking... guess she got it somewhere...




No comments:

Post a Comment