Wednesday, July 23, 2014

.:musicography - part 12:.


some people certainly saw this one coming... but this is not about her, I'd rather not... this is about him...



funny how you fight all your adolescence to be anything different from your parents and, still, one fine day you wake up and BANG you are every bit just like them... and surprisingly? you wouldn't change it for the world...



I have intricate degrees of both of them waved into my being... so much so that it is difficult to decide whether it was me choosing to be this way or they planting the seed day after day over the years...


That time of our lives was hard... on all of us... we endured... we fought... we received the blow... we stuck together...




she had her way of loving openly... but he, he loves fully, givingly, extremely, but silently... sometimes it can be difficult for people to spot it, they overlook it... but if you pay just a little bit of attention to the small details it doesn't matter that his voice is so loud and grave... it makes no difference that he storms around if he believes to be on the right...


because he loves, more profoundly than most people I know... and I'm really lucky to have him around...

I guess this was the hardest part of leaving Rio again... having to leave him behind...

this song is for him, each and every time I sing it... now and always... 

No comments:

Post a Comment