Thursday, July 03, 2014

.:musicography - part 4:.


There we go again... the pea wanting me to stay with her at school, which leads to her wanting me to stay near when she sleeps at night, which leads to great night time trips to her bedroom every time she wakes up... and really? it shatters my heart because everything about having her start school screams to me: it is time to start letting her go!!! because, honestly? the look a newborn gives you nobody ever will, just so, you will mean the world to nobody else but that dependable human being... You are everything he knows, needs and wants... and just like that you have to nurture and teach and let him waddle into the world around him... and eventually, you have to let him go... and that is what we are doing, that is why starting school is hard... there will never again be that moment when it is just the two of you, and even though it is gradual, the anticipation is killing me... 


as for today's song, Legiao Urbana, and even though it has nothing to do with what I just said it has everything to do it... That moment in my life may as well have been the hardest ever... the moment when you realize that it is inevitable to grow up... And so you do it... 



1 comment:

  1. Que momento! Em breve vem as dancinhas da escola e tudo fica bem rsrs

    ReplyDelete